Chocolate Can Kill Your Dog!

Most dog owners I know have already got the message but for those who don’t here it is:

Chocolate Can Kill Your Dog!

In my experience most of the time it is the kids who feed chocolate to their dog or dog reaches the chocolate left on the table/chair/bench top.

Not all chocolate is the same. Milk chocolate is least toxic and cooking chocolate is most dangerous with dark chocolate sitting somewhere in the middle.

Still, if any amount is consumed – call your Vet immediately.

Advertisements

About Dr Vadim Chelom

Dr Vadim Chelom is a Registered Veterinarian, a writer and an educator

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: